Customer Privacy Notice
Strider Europe B.V. Customer Privacy Notice
This website is operated by Strider Europe B.V., Dr. Willem Dreesweg 2, 1st Fl. South Wing, 1185 VB Amstelveen, The Netherlands (“we”). This notice provides you with information on how we, as the data controller, will process your personal data in the context of our customer relations.
- Which of your personal data we process
In the course of your visit of this website we will collect the following categories of personal data:
- date and place of birth;
- company name;
- contact data (address, email address, phone numbers);
- data from our communication with you;
- service agreement concluded and related data (e.g., expenses and earnings);
- company register data;
- creditworthiness data;
- VAT-number/Intrastat identification number;
- tax liability and tax calculation data;
- payment data (in particular bank details and credit card data);
- customer category;
- extent of power of representation;
- date and time of visits;
- receipt of and reaction to marketing and sales initiatives;
- history of previous interactions with us; and
- any data necessary to handle our business relationship with you as our customer.
We collect your personal data either
- from you directly, in the course of our communication or business relationship, or
- from public sources (e.g., social media, public internet sources, public attendance lists of conferences or books), or
- through our employees, who are in contact with you or manage your on-site visit.
You are under no obligation to provide us with the data we ask you for. However, if you do not provide your personal data different business processes or marketing processes might be delayed or even impossible and it might become impossible for you to attend our events. Should the provision of your personal data be mandatory by law, we will inform you separately thereof.
- Purposes for which we process your data
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to manage our customer relations, including human relations and communications, including the analysis of customers’ business needs and how they use our products and services;
- to manage on-site visits;
- to analyze and forecast customer demand;
- to organize events;
- to analyze customer satisfaction;
- to provide you with information regarding our services and events;
- to conduct surveys; and
- to conduct direct marketing and advertising via electronic and non-electronic means.
- Legal bases of the processing
We process the categories of your personal data listed in the Annex either on the basis of
- the performance of the contract we have concluded with you or the necessity to take steps at your request prior to entering into such an agreement, insofar as it is necessary (Article 6(1)(b) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”)), or
- our overriding legitimate interest according to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR to achieve the purposes set out in section 2 above, or
- the necessity to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject (Article 6(1)(c) GDPR).
In some cases we may ask you in a separate process to provide your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR).
Insofar as sensitive data is concerned, processing takes place to comply with obligations under social or employment law to which we are subject (Article 9(2)(b) GDPR).
- Transfer of your personal data
For the purposes set out above, we will transfer your personal data to the following recipients:
- IT service providers that we use;
- legal representatives;
- auditors for the performance of audits;
- courts and public authorities;
- contract partners or business partners who are or should be participating in the performance of the delivery or service; and
- companies that are part of our corporate group or franchise organization.
Some of the recipients referred to above are located in or process personal data outside of your country. The level of data protection in another country may not be equivalent to that in your country. However, we only transfer your personal data to countries where the EU Commission has decided that they have an adequate level of data protection or we take measures to ensure that all recipients provide an adequate level of data protection. We do this for example by entering into appropriate data transfer agreements based on Standard Contractual Clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC). Such agreements are accessible upon request (for contact details cf. section 7 below).
- Retention periods
We will retain your personal data for (i) as long as we are in a business relationship with you and thereafter (ii) as long as required under statutory retention obligations or (iii) as long as potential legal claims, where personal data is needed to raise or defend against the claim, are not yet time-barred.
- Your rights regarding your personal data
Under applicable law, you have the right to (under the conditions set out in applicable law):
- obtain confirmation as to whether and what kind of personal data we store about you and to request copies of such data,
- request rectification or erasure of your personal data,
- request us to restrict the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your personal data,
- withdraw any consent previously granted for the processing (withdrawing your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before your withdrawal),
- request data portability, and
- lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- Our contact details
Please address your requests or questions concerning the processing of your personal data to:
Strider Europe B.V.,
Dr. Willem Dreesweg 2
1st Fl. South Wing
1185 VB Amstelveen
Email: [email protected]
Last updated on 15 June 2020